Labels

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Inspired by Art Wolfe

I have chosen to try out Wolfe's style of painting people as 2D art on paper using paints. Using one of the drawing from my life drawing I have turned it into a silhouette and have done a few experiments that have come out better than I expected.

 This one of based on Wolfe's image where there is a little girl with stood to the right of the image with similar patterns on.


This is half of an image and this is done by using the same drawing from my life drawing and I have cut it out of the sheet and painted what was left black and covered it with white hand prints.

This is the cut out from the image above but has a white background with a black silhouette with the opposite colour as the hands. These 2 make one piece of work as it shows the contract but shows it works equally as good both ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment