Labels

Sunday 8 June 2014

I have photographed my characters and have used photoshop to make them better.
First I croppe the apply out of the paper it was drawn on and went onto levels to adjust the brightness and darkness. Then went on colour balance to darken the red of the apple and selective colour to add or take away any colours. At this moment I looked at the image and te hat blended into the apple so I needed to darken it. I went to filters and added the accented edges which made the lines thicker and murged the colours. Then I cropped the hat and copied it onto a new layer and used selective colour to darken the hat so it stop out more.

With the carrot I cropped it off of the original photo and changed the levels to correct te brightness and darkness of the image. I then cropped the hat onto a new layer and use selective colour on both layers to enhance the colour on both. I then merged the layers so that it was one layer. When I was happy I used the accented edges filter again.
Once I was happy with my characters I decided to add them onto a background off of the internet.
I then used the filter poster edge to change how the background image looked so it didn't stand out much. Then I added the 2 characters to create a scene an changed their filters again to poster edge.
I now need to draw out the characters in different angles and use photoshop to create different scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment