Labels

Monday 30 June 2014

sclupture

Once I had created my maquettes out of clay I then created a smaller sculpture out of chicken wire, newpaper and scrim with plaster.

 
Here are images of the chicken wire in the shape of a thumb, 1st finger and little finger. As the chicken wire alone isn't a sturdy structure to add the scrim and plaster to I have stuffed it with newspaper, this will aso help the plaster and scrim stick to the sculpture.

Here is a picture of the scrim and plaster I have to dip the scrim into the plaster and take off any access plaster. And below is a picture of my sculpture with the scrim and plast on. 


Here is my sculpture covered in the scrim and plaster drying but I'm not happy with the final texture so I am thinking of ways in which to cover it or change it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment