Labels

Monday 29 September 2014

2D/3D paper mackets

To start off with I tried to create a characteristic face with 2 pieces of paper folded and drawn on them. It took me a while to think of the shapes rather than doing it automatically which would of been easier. However I feel I have magaged to create something that resembles my first thought.here are some photos of the different angles.

After doing this I remembered I was looking into hands and my last sculpture was part of a hand so I have drawn around my hand in 2 different ways and folded the paper to create 2 shapes. I find this way easier and it is still planned but not to the extent of the first idea.
Once I had drawn my shape I folded the paper twice on the beginning and the end of the extended part of the hand. Here are the photos 




No comments:

Post a Comment