Labels

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Poster designs

Once i had taken the photos and photo hopped them i have created some posters. I do however need to add some information to the bottom of the posters to finish them off.

 With this poster i have used  a background image to the fruit and I'm not too sure on it as there are too many colours in the image so i am deciding to not use a background image on the images of the fruit. I therefore took the background image off and re adjusted the image and text on the page and this is what i have come up with.
 I then got some other fruit and took some different photos and photoshopped them and there is another poster.
I have now added and effect onto the images called poster edge which had worked for the image with the pepper on but not with the apple. I now need to look at the spacing of the posters and add the texts.


No comments:

Post a Comment