Labels

Monday 10 November 2014

Experiment

as I was thinking about what it was I could create and I came up with the thought of being someone you're not but there's see you as you are, I thought I'd go try on some other clothes see how it made me feel. I do have a few videos showing the movement and I'll post them in a different post. 

 
This is a dress for a small child probably about 6/7 and it's hard to go on and is too small for me.. But the feeling is slightly uncomfortable.




This that Chloe had done is put a skirt round her like so in the previous 2 images and it gave me an idea. 

These trousers are too small. Eeeek
Toooo high, but I do like how my trousers have one long and one short, allows people to see underneath. 


This one I really went for as you can see, some clothes do make you feel different and make you act differently to what your usual self is. This can fall under stereo typing as this image above most people say are chaves and not many people what to associate with them yet the person underneath could be the most kind hearted person you know. This is what I want to create with my sculpture, something that questions who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment