Labels

Tuesday 9 December 2014

point of sale research

I need to create a stand for my product to be shown (point of sale) it needs to be different and eye catching.


I really like the tiers of this one and i will have a look for some others that are similar.

I like this one but i have thought that i donut like to bend down to see something so i would much rather have something eye level and reachable. Maybe i could have to bottom of this covered with what the products are and then have 4 levels with each of the products on.
I could also just have 2 tiers, split the tires in the middle like my logo, each half has a different product with the name and what it helps with underneath each side. Along the bottom i would have the umbrella name and logo with some information about the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment