Labels

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Research

There are definite differences in people no one person is the same but no one should be treated differently or discriminated because of this. The news doesn't help and people are to open with their opinions now than what they were. No one is perfect but no one is dramatically bad everyone is on middle ground.
I like this one it made me chuckle. Although not all girls love shoes like me for example hate shoes rather go bare footed.
I like this one as well as they are the standard imaged of male and female but with the opposite clothes over the top. You do get men and women that dress in the opposite sex and that's who they are, its inspiriting to see them dress this way.
Barbie is seen as thee idol for young girls and although it would be nice to be thin, look that good, perfect face and long hair that isn't how girls are.
Some Disney characters have been changed by some using photoshop probably. Heres ariel
Alice in wonderland
 
I think theres something beautiful about how these have been changed to suit a different type of people.
 
Thinking to start with trying to paint a woman with a mustache with a bowler hat, basically what a typical English man would wear but its a woman then probably the other way round for the man to be wearing typical English woman wear. I have searched for typical Englishmen and cartoons.
You can buy mustaches from shops and stick them to your face here are some images of this on the internet.
I will like to make a cartoon on this as I think they look better and I feel as though I could create this better than if I were to make it life like.
Now this is a moustache. 
My manager and the owner of the restaurant I work at take much pride in there moustache and we had a movement event im disappointed I have no photos but phones arnt aloud but there were many styles and men like to take pride in them so I think I should have a good styled moustache on my character.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment