Labels

Sunday 11 January 2015

Splatter paint


For this price room I have to create a piece of art work witch is to go inside. It is not to be figurative or represent anything in any way as this room is a place where people can pray all religions and some religions don't allow any figurative as it is seen as though they are praying towards what is in the image. 
This gives us many restrictions but allows us to experiment.
As a group last year we had to do the same thing therefor have to come up with something completely different from last years work.
Here are some of my peices of slatter paint which I have took inspiration from Jackson Pollok.




As you can see I have tried a range of colours that go together have tried using white and black backgrounds. On this last image I have masking taped 2 lines down the paper which will separate the colours like Bennett Newman. 



No comments:

Post a Comment