Labels

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Maze

I have decided to create a maze at home using wire and I am going to attempt to video me and my family moving around In this. I have purposefully placed it in the living room on which we all spend most of our time or the room walked through most. It disrupts the normal what will people do? Find easiest way through? Go the same way each time? Here is the living room before
Here is the living room after 
I do admit this does not look like a lot but I personally think that will do.
I have videoed myself walking round the room, the easiest why I think. I have to wait a while for my ,I'm dad and sister to get in but I will upload their reaction and how they manage it laster.


This is my current view, this maze also gets in the way of the tele.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment