Labels

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Research

Here are some images I have been sent by another student and I really like some of the ideas in these
I could block the door off with loads of things like that 3rd picture but have it go on for a while like they don't know where there going. I think if I do loads and loads of things hanging it would be good they would feel lost.
I love how this is almost like part of a kids zone and I love how you can walk in this. The only thing I have to think about it the fact I don't have this space and I don't have the hanging space.
Now this I do love how much energy it has and I would love to create something similar.
This I could see myself creating. I have thought about doing a maze and have objects with in it but those objects would be sat on the floor I never thought about having them in the maze or as part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment