Labels

Monday 27 April 2015

Research/bibliography

I am looking at this book to help me start my FMP and there are a few things I like.
On page 17 there is this image (below) which I really like. The title is la bruja (the witch). I like how this peice of work is across the floor and involes string which is something I am thinking of using for some of my experimentations.
Another image I like the an image on page 35 called volátil (volatile). 1980-1994. What I like about this is that this looks smaller than a normal room and is lit by one candle in the distance. I also like how there are footprints in the ash. It's almost like you are looking at someone is a desert with a flare calling for help.
This work is biased on the element of danger. 
One page 67 this image interested me as there are tights or what to me look like tights hanging from the coeling, penny's on the floor and something connecting the 2. I like the scale but I would personally like to feel the tights I would have then lower down.
To create this there were coins, communion wafers and bones. This is called (how to build cathedral).
On pages 74 and 75 there is this image and I like this one to go with the previous image as these measuring tapes are hung from the ceoling and so are the tights. I could combine them? 
This is called Fontes (fountains/sources) and contained clocks, carpenters rulers, black numerical labels and a sounds track. 






No comments:

Post a Comment