Labels

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Lincon exhibitions

I have been to Lincon today to see the uni exhibitions and have come across someone's work that I think is simular to one of the artists I have on my blog. Kim said I could have something obstructing from the sides of my walk way and not just the top and bottom. So my thought was to try and use something like origami shapes to create something. The next thing is it could be sharp so I then thought about lighting it up?
I am going to try and make some origami shapes and put them together and see how they go.

Here are the images of this students work.
They all look like they are peices of his work. I like the different coloure so I could use different colours to start with them try other materials/other prints on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment