Labels

Tuesday 8 September 2015

New year new start

OMid week of college not been that eventful so far but the paperwork must be done. Although the we did get a chance to get messy on Monday with paint, charcoal, pastels and ink anything we could find and out it on paper. Gave us a chance to talk to some of the new students. Although I am missing Kim and stacey who have left us but I'm still talking to them now.

As its late and I can't sleep I've decided to have a look on Pinterest as my mum has me addicted now and I found a courses for Kim and we have been chatting and she has sent me some images of an artists work down in London, Covent Garden.
I have also found an image I really like its rather ghost like but I like how it has the structure of the face then the fabric drapes to nothing. 
The head mood reminds me of hating felt as its easy to mild and I remember a previous student making faces from it.
The face is that well strutted that it looks like there is a person underneath and the image has been photoshopped.
I havnt gone into looking into detail on the image yet but I will like the url in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment