Labels

Monday 28 September 2015

Leeds

On my way to leeds, I'm a bit nervous as i will only know one person there and were all going out on a night out, i don't want to be left on my own....

Just met up with my friend and were off on a walk back to the accommodation, i do like the look of leeds city and its only a 30minute train jurney from home and i could easily drive here. I remember some bit of leeds like the royal armoires and the square the entrance is on from last year when we went.
I might have to have a look at the uni's in leeds!

Just found out that we are going out to a silent discos.... I remember saucy a student and friend from last year telling me about when she went to one so I'm a bit optimistic....

Brilliant night out with everyone, the uni is a distance from the accommodation that i stayed in but its really nice. Double beds, has their own bathrooms. I have managed to get some videos of the silent disco, which was rather funny until you realise everyone is doing the same thing so you just go with it. I would go to one again.
I also recognised the campus as i have been there in year 12 of school and sat  in some lectures.

Heres the videos:
I liked how you could here in the break of one song the people who were listening to the other channel singing to their song and the 2 channels would dance differently as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment