Labels

Wednesday 4 November 2015

More for my personal statement

Why this sources? 
I would love the oppunity to carry on developing and creating my weird and wonderful ideas.
I enjoy creating mess, equally getting messy, experimenting with different materials therefore furthering my skills with a different materials and creating my ideas. 


Do my current studies relate to the course? 
Currently I am an art and design student in my foundation year. 

Skills.. 
Through out the time I have been at the college I have experimented with fabrics, paint, clay, wire, string and computer software e.g photoshop, illustrator and (media software). 
I am good at working well in a team and also as an individual. 

Why do I think I'm suitable for the course?
I believe I am suited for this course as I'm very enthusiastic about what I do and I love doing it.
When I'm at work and there's nothing to do I'll often do some sketches on my notepad to put in my sketchbooks,

Why does this subject interest you?
I remember in primary school year 6 always setting up the art lessons with my teacher and getting excited that we would be doesn't something different or using a different material, people used to say I was good at art and still do although now art has changed for me dramatically as gcse and AS level art is copying really and now it's flipped on its head shook up and put back down again. 
Being able to do so many things with one material and seeing how different people interpreted things differently is amazing, I don't want to be the same as someone else and art is more you than math or English I see. 

live brief??
I have worked with other student to work towards designing and then helping to creat a sculpture for the town of worksop. We had to co-oporate with the local council and cambells design who were making the final product. 

I have created

I have created some of what I would say Amazing peices, one which I have worn down a (fashion show) which the college runs every year, it was a spontaneous make that didn't take too long and Spring off one of my previous ideas. The other peice which I really enjoyed the prowess of making apwas my final project of last year which was a mini play/sence zone.

Opening sentence?
-Personally, art for me is a sanctuary, somewhere to go to. 
-For me art is what i enjoy doing, something that relaxes but can frustreate me, something i like to question and make others do that same.
-Art, What is it that i like well love about this subject....




Personal statement.

Black is what I think it ok.

Red is I think its babble and isn’t relevant so I’ve moved it .

For me art is what I enjoy doing, something that relaxes but can frustrate me, something I like to question and make others do that same. I believe I am suited for this course as I'm very enthusiastic about what I do and I love doing it. I would love the opportunity to carry on developing and creating my weird and wonderful ideas.    
Currently I am an art and design student in my foundation year. Throughout the time I have been at the college I have experimented with fabrics, paint, clay, wire, string and computer software e.g. Photoshop, illustrator and Premier pro. 
I have created some of what I would say Amazing pieces, one which I have worn down a catwalk which the college runs every year, it was a spontaneous make that didn't take too long and sprung off one of my previous ideas. The other piece which I really enjoyed the process of making was my final project of last year which was a mini play/sense zone. Also I have worked with other student to work towards designing and then helping to create a sculpture for the town of Worksop. We had to co-operate with the local council and Campbell’s design that were making the final product. 
             Being able to do so many things with one material and seeing how different people interpreted the same things differently is amazing, I don't want to be the same as someone else and art is more you than math or English I see. 
I enjoy creating mess, equally getting messy, experimenting with different materials therefore furthering my skills with different materials and creating my ideas. 

I remember in primary school year 6 always setting up the art lessons with my teacher and getting excited that we would be doesn't something different or using a different material, people used to say I was good at art and still do although now, art has changed for me dramatically as gcse and AS level art is copying really and now it's flipped on its head shook up and put back down again. 
            




No comments:

Post a Comment