Labels

Sunday 11 March 2018

1st Workshop

This is my evaluation of how my 1st art and craft workshop went.





Today I held my first workshop at Phillips Park with the first one being cancelled two weeks ago. I was a bit nervous about this as I couldn’t get hold of one of the helpers so I help wrote my mum into helping out thankfully she didn’t mind but I need a better way toMake sure that the helpers can help out much sooner or get in touch with them much sooner than the day before to doublecheck. All in all after laying out the tables and waiting for people to turn up even though I had to get someone from the park Rob To go and recruit people that were playing in the park on the site to see if they would be interested and they were I had for lots of children with their parents sadly the parents didn’t join in on less they got younger ones that weren’t really capable or too messy. I would like the adults to join in however I don’t think it’s going to be easy for them to let go and go back to a child like state and play. It’s been a very good experience and I’ve learnt quite a lot I don’t know I need someone other than me because I need someone to engage with the children someone to greet people and maybe someone to talk to the adults are the kids are painting to being creative. Feel likeTo activities are the way forward one on one table one another and maybe have a table for some adults to sit outside the not surround the children because it was a little awkward not knowing what to say to the adults when I’m trying to engage with the children. One of the mum to activities are the way forward one on one table one another and maybe have a table for some adults to sit outside the not said around the children because it was a little awkward not knowing what to say to the adults when I’m trying to engage with the children. One of the mums Who came to the workshop today had said that they haven’t seen it advertised anywhere in unmentioned press which mums net.I have messaged them in the past so I do need to go back over the emails and maybe see if they can advertise it again if we did to start with and just advertise it better for the next one. I’m pleased that the children did enjoy it there was one child that didn’t really want to join in but I soon as his sister dead and then his mum and myself join then it soon wanted to create a parachute and at the end of it he was very happy and said that he was going to try it from the climbing frame.  

No comments:

Post a Comment