Labels

Monday 2 April 2018

Second workshop

The second workshop started quietly but eventually people started to come through the door. Another student who was helping me out was telling the families at the park about the art and craft workshop. The parents were saying they didn’t hear about it before coming to the park so I do need to rethink the distribution of information. However I had over 15 children and some adults join in the 2 exorcises. At one point of the workshop every seat was full around the tables and some parents were stood, this felt like so much to handle at a point as i want on my own in the barn where the workshop was being held, and that I couldn’t cope but parents were understanding and it was a breeze in the end. A 2 year old who had never seen paint before got stuck in and didn’t want to leave which i thought was brilliant as it shows i'm doing a good job, along with multiple parents saying it was such a good idea and we have followers on our Facebook page now. The 3rd workshop however is going to have to be cancelled because no one can do it for me and I have a family commitment, it’s disappointing but I can’t do anything about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment