Labels

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Life Drawing

These are photos of my life drawing.
7th November
Using measurements and planning out parts of the body. These are done in pencil. At first I struggled getting all the proportions right but I found that the longer I had on one drawing the better and more accurate my drawings were.
7th January
Using measurements and planning out parts of the body.

14th January
10 Minutes
7 Minutes

5 Minutes
3 Minutes
1 Minute
30 Seconds

21st January
These drawing are done in charcoal and the more of these I did the better I became as the 4th and 5th picture shows better proportion of the body and better shading. 

 




4th February
Using only primary colour and mixing them on the paper. I didn't really like using this technique as we were only aloud to mix colours on the paper but I feel I was able to create some decent paintings.


11th February
Using any material. I have used paint, charcoal and oil pastels.


4th March
These drawings are drawn using a stick with charcoal taped to the end. This was rather difficult as we were about a metre away from my paper but it was a rather interesting technique to try and master. I feel the more I drew I the better I got but it was time consuming and it was difficult to try and get the lines exact.



Drawing with charcoal on a stick and shading by hand. This one looks better as I was able to make more of a solid shape using the shading.


11th March
I have drawn this one in pen and I love using pen as you can see the different types of mark marking.



 18th March
                  Here I have used pen and I love using       Here I have used pencil on the top
                  it especially with this technique.                drawing and pen on the bottom one
                                                                                      and this shows how the pen shows up
                                                                                      more on paper but I do like the 1st 
                                                                                      drawing better.


                   Here I have used oil pastels and I
                   don't like how they don't blend in.

1st April
I really like using this type of mark making as it can easily show shading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment