Labels

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Experiments

After looking at the different spaces I could use to project the furtive that we had already made, we got paired up and got asked who wanted to use a camera and/or a projector and that was everyone so me and Chloe thought let be different so we are trying to use iPads to start with to create weird angles and for people to interact.
In these next 2 images you can see that the iPads are at different angles and that Chloe's arm is very distorted and half of its missing. I like the use of the different angles and thought that if some how we could get them to stand up and have a few in a circle then that would be interesting to walk around but we were not able to do that.

However another student said we could borrow her iPad and we decided to lay them on the floor so that the cameras were in different places which ment that each camera would see everything at different angles again. I didn't like this one as much because you had to lean over them.
Here we managed to hat and up the 3 iPads using my bag at different angles to see what it would look like compared to the 1st time with only 2. This worked well as you can see that I have my arms open and the iPads extends my arms. I do still like this idea of distorting the faces.





No comments:

Post a Comment