Labels

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Presentations on the 50s

My blog presentation personal feedback;
I was really nervous and could of stopped swivelling on my chair. I could of spoken in a better voices I feel I always talk odd or in a weird voice. I new most of my my research but I did keep looking at the board for references. 
Peer feedback;
It's was good and I was loud
Kept spinning was annoying, kept forgetting what I was saying
Kept trying to get eye contact which was a good thing
More detail on other artists 
Slow down with the scrolling 
Read up on lee krashner more 

Talk about what people have out on blogs 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey's blog - costume and special effects my feedback 
Creatures from the black lagoon, good there's a video as most people don't know or see the film 
Mixture of looking at the board and looking away, more read from the board towards the end 
If struggling to read black and white change the colour of the blog? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie's blog - illustration my feedback
Eye contact 
Knows what she is talking about 
Lots of good meaningful information 
Not reading from the board just picking up the odd word 
A lot of artists 
Started reading off the board towards the end 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beckys presentation - media / recordings my feedback
Know what she is talking about because she's not reading from the board but is looking at it 
Ingage with the people who you're presenting to 
Maybe play the videos not just talk about them 

No comments:

Post a Comment