Labels

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Fmp

My initial ideas for my fmp are;
Break free

-Dullness with colour breaking through.. A masive mess of pointless objects or thing relevant to the now or the past the have a split in it with something breaking out.. Could be another pointless object.. A human or body part.. Or more mess?
-A hand breaking through a mould
-could have a sheet of fabric stretched with something like a frame an make it a performance peice with people scratching on the fabric making an imprint but not going through the fabric almost asif someone it trying to get through.. Film it? Babies do same in womb 
-leaving the past behind you
-be the different one
-who says you have to wear what you do.. Could wear anything? Does it have to go together? Does it have to look correct? 
-embrace you! Don't hold back
-stings attached? Could have strings attached to everything? Where could you go? What path would you take?
-do what YOU want.. Dirty looks.. So what it's you!
-film people? Film you? Film you're feelings? Film what you do and what others do? Film paths?
-create moulds with plaster with imprints and one that's broken through.. One that's made it's mark. 
-could be a series showing different people making their marks.
-look at people who have changed the history or art.. The world.. Individual people like who Insperates them to do one thing
-film me talking about what insperates me? 
-change.. Is it Good or Bad?
-surround people in paths, difference, change, influences, direction.
-could add music to my art? For example what it was I was listening to when I got the idea? ...... Boyce avenue - I'll be there for you
-what's behind closed doors? Films me and vik in the car or see if I can put a camera in the car and see people's reactions or something? 

No comments:

Post a Comment