Labels

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Process

Here are the images of me creating some stencils to use for my t-shirt designs. Using a stanley knife and a glove we cut out the image we wanted to see on the t-shirt. I decided i wanted to keep both, the part i have cut out and what i had cut it from.
Once i had cut everything out i placed the stencils onto my fabric and used fabric paint to create my image. i tried a few out different sized and both cut outs to see what was better.
I do very much like this design but if i were to have it on a t-shirt for others to wear i would have to rethink this design as it would be better if i were to get it commercially printed and i wouldnt get the same effect.
Here is my design on a t-shirt, i have printed it and i  do very much like this but the white print has smudged sadly. This is a down fall on printing youre own t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment