Labels

Monday 18 May 2015

Different prospective

After looking at Ernesto I decided I wanted to try out putting materials in other materials and seeing the underside of them on a flat surface. First I used a balloon and water
Once I did this I got up and held it like this and really liked it, I like the shape more than anything. I want to try and find out how else I can create this shape.
I then mixed up plaster and put it into a bag and tied it at the top 
Once it had dried I took it off the glass and photographed it
Then ji took off the bag and it left the impression which I really like.
I also put some into a balloon which didn't work but j blew the balloon up with some of the plaster in then as I were to go to take it out I let the air out but I really like the shape of this.




No comments:

Post a Comment