Labels

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Costume

I decided i wanted to get creating and i have made some trousers in a similar way to how i make my bouncy skit last year i have attached a wire ring the the inside of the thrower top and attached elastic like braces to hold them up. I then put my decorated box on top and i do like it although i need to do something with the box. Later on i made a head piece that i rather love, stuffed it with wodding and surprisingly it stays on my head. I wanted to try different material and look around for something see through as i was thinking of trying to add colour or maybe lights to the inside to make it different and not just one material so i saw bubble wrap and with hesitation i started to sew not thinking it would work but it did. i was amazed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment