Labels

Thursday 23 March 2017

T-Shirt Experiment

From the research I  have done from Nick Cave's work I have decided to try and create something similar and here's my progress so far.
I have been using ribbon as we have a lot of it from a previous workshop and have been sewing then onto the shirt to , I then realised that I didn't have enough and bought some more and I found out that the is going to be a costly experiment.
RETHINK!
As I have been doubling up the ribbon I have thought to cut off the under layer of ribbon so I have twice as much.
Here is a video of the T-Shirt before I decide to cut off the ribbon.
 
 
I really like the movement of this so far just I really want to have the full shirt covered so I best get finding some cheap ribbon.
What I didn't expect was the sound which shows up so well on the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment