Labels

Friday 11 December 2015

Self assessment

What have i created
am i more confident
what have i learnt
unis?

Since September i don't think i have come far from where i was last year. The only other thing i have got now is that I have started to work with latex to create a mask which i am finding fun but it is a laborious process.
So far I have created 3 items of clothing using wire and card as well as fabrics, these are similar to my bouncy dress and my metamorphosis costume. I have had the chance to paint and draw all of the 3 items of the life drawing model which i have enjoyed. I feel as though i am getting more out of life drawing this year although it is only just becoming my own style and i am feeling comfortable with it. I am to actually beginning to like painting but with my hands.
With uni's i have come a long way as i didn't have much of an idea of where i wanted to go let alone the costs, they hadn't even come across my mind. I have narrowed it down to 2 uni's which i like and for 1 of them i have worked out how much ill get and what ill need and how much ill have when i am at uni. Im happy with where i have come with this.
Personally i think i need to blog more as last year i was up to date with everything, my diary is no where and my reflective practice is everywhere. Just feels so unorganised this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment