Labels

Friday 11 December 2015

Rational for alternative miss worlds

currently doing...
Video scribing, Creating a mask, Creating costume, Life drawing

How does this go into alternative miss world?
Where do i want this to go?

I am wanting to video scribe the design, making, and movement of my costumes. Recently i have drawn and painted my items as 1 costume.

This links because it is wearable and rather out there. To me its fun and i enjoy making and wearing the items.
I don't know where it links with the underpinned theme of letters and numbers but it likes with alternative miss world.

Where do i want to take my work?
I don't just want to do textiles with a hint of 3d i wasn't to transfer what i create into 3d, then create something from that. this would broaden my work and the materials i use regularly. I feel like i would benefit this and to me the idea sounds exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment