Labels

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Research

https://www.ted.com/talks/takaharu_tezuka_the_best_kindergarten_you_ve_ever_seen

This video is so eye opening.
Not only does it add to what I am learning about in regards to letting the children learn on their own but also the areas in which they learn can aid the child in learning. The achitexture was made with that in mind and they looked at how children are and how they behave to construct this space.

This makes me so much more passionate about this unit and my idea to because a teacher because it shows that there are individuals with the right ideas to change the education process and the education spaces to aid the learner. I have not yet seen this on a higher education level but things are being set in motion in different areas of the world.  These spaces need the right people and I hope that I can be apart of that process or even bring my ideas and perception to this later on in life. Change is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment